The Independent Schools Inspectorate visited Ravenscourt Park Preparatory School in March 2016. The inspection team’s findings were extremely positive and we are delighted to have received the judgement of ‘excellent’ in all eight areas:
- The quality of the pupils’ achievements and learning;
- The contribution of curricular and extra-curricular provision;
- The contribution of teaching;
- The spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of pupils;
- The contribution of arrangements for pastoral care;
- The contribution of arrangements for welfare, health and safety;
- The quality of governance, and
- The quality of leadership and management, including links with parents and carers.
The inspection report can be downloaded here.